In collaboration with MidMichigan OG/GYN, gain the confidence and information you need to optimize your breastfeeding experience! This is not your traditional hospital class. Learn about breastfeeding comfortably and successfully in a pressure-free environment, using the latest in breastfeeding research. Partners or a support person are encouraged to attend.
This class will cover:
Preparing to breastfeed
Making breastfeeding comfortable
How to tell if your baby is getting enough milk
Establishing a milk supply
Common reasons women don’t meet their breastfeeding goals
Available dates for 2018:
- Thursday, January 18, 6pm-9pm
- Saturday, February 10, 9am-12pm
- Thursday, March 8, 6pm-9pm
- Saturday, April 14, 9am-12pm
- Thursday, May 10, 6pm-9pm
- Saturday, June 2, 9am-12pm
- Thursday, July 5, 6pm-9pm
- Saturday, August 25, 9am-12pm
- Thursday, September 20, 6pm-9pm
- Saturday, October 13, 9am-12pm
- Thursday, November 15, 6pm-9pm
- Saturday, December 1, 9am-12pm
3016 West Wackerly
$50/mother-to-be and her support person. Private classes are $100. Need-based scholarships are available. Many insurance companies will reimburse for breastfeeding classes. Insurance is billed directly for Aetna, Connect Care, MESSA, and Cofinity clients. There is no co-pay.
Classes include limited phone and email support. Parents who have attended classes are considered current clients and will receive first priority for in-person consultations after their babies arrive.
Spaces limited. Register now!